Crowd of people? Carrying your bike? Just lift it over all of their heads #MuricaPerk #ImHuge ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I don't always ask for directions on the train, but when I do, I end that conversation talking about God #Missionaried ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Biking for twenty minutes to buy chicken and beef for dirt cheap? Worth it!! #NoRoomInOurFreezerAnyMore ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... We just made Raspberry Jam from Scratch, put the hot stuff that wouldn't fit in the jar onto ice-cream and ate it all ... Love ... my ... life ... #FatKid ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I don't always lead us around Tokyo but when I do ... we're early #LikeABoss ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Alright iPad, you think you can fix my spelling? #ChalngeAcceptprw #noSuggestions ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... We just ate $100 worth of sushi; you then took us to an Italian Restaurant and made us keep eating till we all want to die ... Of course we'll go to round 3 with you! ... #GoingToPukeAllOverYou ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... #NoImNot28 ... it's alright, you're like the 12th person to make that mistake ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... All we bought was potatoes and meat #GriffithsChoroWentShopping ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Curry for Lunch, Curry for Dinner; #HappyPDay ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Typhoon, worst one in 10 years? Please, my bike has missionary steroids, #DidNotEvenFallOver ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Oh, you sell Melonpan? yeah, I’ll buy them all, right now #TheRecipeTooPlease ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... #YouMightBeAMissionaryIf you don't hear about the giant wall of water which will hit the city where you live until next Monday; because you only get eMail on P-Days ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... New favorite conversation starter "I don’t speak Japanese and if I don’t learn I can’t go back to America, please help me" #ForeignerPower ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Whatever I just ate, exploded with little eggs all over my mouth #WhatDidIJustEat ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Is it wrong that I want to ask the local tattoo artist if he can run the face painting booth at our Halloween party, I think he would be pretty good ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Being a foot taller than everyone else in the whole country #GaijinNoMondai (Foregner problem) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Hitting your head on every door way cuz it’s made for people a foot shorter than you #GaijinNoMondai ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Having a hole in the ground for a toilet? #FirstWorldCountry more like #FirstWorldProblem ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Typhoon season #ComeAtMeMotherNature #Murica ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Cow Piss? Oh you mean Calpis #YesIllTakeAllOfThem

Monday, September 1, 2014

DD 10.25 ... How? ... I'm just so barreled!!! ...

You started off your last e-mail with the subject line of "so many bug bites ..." but you never explained. Did you get bit by bugs??? How many? We've spent a whole week wondering ...
There are mosquitoes here ... There weren't any in Kawagoe ... So it's just different!

Did you use any of the world's biggest aloe vera plant to soothe your bug bites? Loved that picture!
LoL, nope, if you touch it, it might just eat you alive!

How is the running going? do you run every day? Are you supposed to exercise for a certain amount of time each morning? Is exercise in your daily schedule?
Great!! Monday Wednesday and Friday, and whenever our peeps wanna go with us, so Saturday afternoon too!! We get thirtyish minutes each morning, and mostly just do push-ups and what not, so it's a nice change ...

What holiday is matsuri? How do they celebrate? Probably dumb question! Sorry.
Mwahahahahah, matsuri is Japanese for festival, and we have like two a week I swear!!

Did dad find your apartment? Can we get some pictures of the view from your apartment ... in the day light? Not that we didn't appreciate the night time view!!
Well ... let's just say that dad is really creepy, he even got our door right ... I don't even know how ... we're all impressed though. You'll have to teach me how one of these days ...

How is the brother you met housing? Are you teaching him?
We're trying to, he's really busy with work and stuff all the time!!

How is your watch holding up? Steamy on the inside?
My running watch ... fine, it's a beast!

How are your dress pants holding up? do you wash them often?
Yes, like twice a transfer, they're way nice, still hold a crease!!

How is your health? anything bothering you?
My shoulder a little bit, but I started stretching it, and it feels way better!!

Do you ever do presentations in young men's?
Not really ... we teach Gospel Principles each week ... in Japanese ... it's fun!!

Are there very many youth in the ward you are in now?
Meh, we go to seminary and there are five people there ... one sleeps all the time though.

Do you go to any church functions other than the 3 hour block on Sunday?
Sometimes ... if we have people going, or there are less actives, or new
members are going and they need the support!

Are there stairs in the building they are putting an elevator in?
Yes ... but there are some really old people, the elevator will be a blessing to them.

Elder Bednar talked at Education Week, he encouraged us to get involved in 5 areas of social media; is the missionary program being expanded, have you heard any thing? Or are you just using facebook?
I haven't heard anything yet!

Do you have a two week supply of food and water in your new apartment? Are you prepared for an emergency if one should occur? At least you don't have to worry about falling off the top bunk!
A picture is worth a thousand words ...
Yes, I also read President Monsoon's warning and made sure that we are prepared.

Do you have a full sized refrigerator in your apt? Mini one? Not one? Where do you keep all your beef?
I tried to eat this in Kawagoe ... but failed ...
It's decent ... we mostly buy chicken these days, beef is too expensive!

 Are any of your new roomies good cooks?
Elder Phillips is way good. He's always bustin out rib rub and what not!!

Delicious fatty ramen that I've had 3 times this week!!!
So good, but so bad for you!!
How are the missionaries in your district doing? Any investigators?
One named Sister A read the whole Book of Mormon in a week and said that
Christ's words touched her heart ... she's pretty solid for the 27th of September!!

My District, we gave our Bishop a Heart attack!!
Front: Griffiths Choro; Back:  
Turley Choro, Sabat Choro, Phillips Choro, Savage Shimai, Wharton Shimai, Miyaki Shimai, and Warren Shimai
Father, yes, you found my apartment ... it's kinda creepy how accurate you are every time, I love it, but it just blows my mind!! That's depressing about Tennessee I'm just heart broken that we (USU) lost to Tennessee ... it really is fun to write Tennessee. I feel good about the amount of missionaries in my home ward. I feel like shimai are always way more hardcore than Choros!!

Mommy dearest ... I'm so glad that you have such a good relationship with the missionaries in our ward ... they probably are creepin on your whole page in their member book ... I'd make them Italian chicken? Maybe tacos? Jk, not tacos, I just suggested those because I can't have em here. Italian chicken is really good.... Maybe give them stir fry and have them eat it with chopsticks!!! Yay!! Foreign country!! The only real suggestion that I have is when they leave, offer to help them with anything they need help with. Whether it's a role playing lesson, or a member present or how they can get in better with the ward ... if you think you know anyone who would want to hear more about church at school then maybe talk to them about how to invite them.

Tejay!! and Crystal!!! and children and dogs of various ages!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited to meet Spencer!! Dibs on tending
him when he's old enough to be with me!! We're going to have so much fun!! And TeJay ... as long as by help you with your sprinkling system, you mean dig a lot of holes in the middle of the day, I'm totally there!! I need to get tan and back in shape real quick when I get back!!! I look forward to helping you and the kiddies out!  Don't worry about the length of time between letters, I totally get that y'all are crazy busy!!!

Jandee!! I may, or may not, have seen some pictures of Waylon on Facebook ... and he looks way hardcore with vet wrap all over his face!! How did you guys make him so boss? I need to do the same thing to my kids!

Smash ... why did you go to Vegas? When did this happen? Also, how did Octoberfest get canceled again? I can't wrap my mind around it not being there when I get back! You have to be wrong!?! I will run it again, and I will get some free hot dogs when I win this coming year!!!!! Also I love that you turned a man into a shaved head man ... Very funny!! Made my day!

Strombkdkmskdklskxjslcjslslncnxbsmxjskcjdjalmc I'm glad school is going well it seems, I'm mean your super stressed, so you must be doing something right!!! It sounds like you're doing totally fine though!!! I'm glad that my letter was so touching... Sam told me that she was going to win, so I went deep down into this new found heart that I have and wrote that beautifully crafted letter!! Anyways!!

So today we went to zone P-Day and played quidditch ... On scale of one to
ten thousand it's definitely over nine thousand!! It was so much fun!! We're so playing it at every family reunion forever!! Loved it!! Also we had pizza from America!!! Whoo!!
Sabat Choro, Griffiths Choro
So this week we don't have a whole lot of time, so a quick spiritual note and then I'll send a bunch of pictures to sam with some stuff and she'll forward 'em to everyone!!

So my whole life, I've never been the best at anything. Like, I've been pretty good at some stuff, but I've never been the best at anything. It's always been kinda frustrating, but I realized this week, with me and my life, nothing will probably ever come easy to me, I'll probably struggle through a lot of stuff, but God always helps me in the small ways, just enough so that I can do it, not that I'm the best, but that I will be able to do it. When I first realized that I was a little angry, like God didn't want me to be the best at anything and that he only wanted me to have to work more than other people and not be as good as them. But then I realized that he always helps me to succeed, I just need to work for it first. It's like D&C 9, we need to do our best first and then God will tell us if were right or wrong and what not. Or he'll help us with the rest of the stuff that we need to do!!
Look what I found here ...
Anyways, thanks for all you do for me! I love you all so much!!
Griffiths Choro
9293 7893

No comments:

Post a Comment