Crowd of people? Carrying your bike? Just lift it over all of their heads #MuricaPerk #ImHuge ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I don't always ask for directions on the train, but when I do, I end that conversation talking about God #Missionaried ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Biking for twenty minutes to buy chicken and beef for dirt cheap? Worth it!! #NoRoomInOurFreezerAnyMore ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... We just made Raspberry Jam from Scratch, put the hot stuff that wouldn't fit in the jar onto ice-cream and ate it all ... Love ... my ... life ... #FatKid ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I don't always lead us around Tokyo but when I do ... we're early #LikeABoss ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Alright iPad, you think you can fix my spelling? #ChalngeAcceptprw #noSuggestions ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... We just ate $100 worth of sushi; you then took us to an Italian Restaurant and made us keep eating till we all want to die ... Of course we'll go to round 3 with you! ... #GoingToPukeAllOverYou ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... #NoImNot28 ... it's alright, you're like the 12th person to make that mistake ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... All we bought was potatoes and meat #GriffithsChoroWentShopping ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Curry for Lunch, Curry for Dinner; #HappyPDay ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Typhoon, worst one in 10 years? Please, my bike has missionary steroids, #DidNotEvenFallOver ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Oh, you sell Melonpan? yeah, I’ll buy them all, right now #TheRecipeTooPlease ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... #YouMightBeAMissionaryIf you don't hear about the giant wall of water which will hit the city where you live until next Monday; because you only get eMail on P-Days ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... New favorite conversation starter "I don’t speak Japanese and if I don’t learn I can’t go back to America, please help me" #ForeignerPower ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Whatever I just ate, exploded with little eggs all over my mouth #WhatDidIJustEat ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Is it wrong that I want to ask the local tattoo artist if he can run the face painting booth at our Halloween party, I think he would be pretty good ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Being a foot taller than everyone else in the whole country #GaijinNoMondai (Foregner problem) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Hitting your head on every door way cuz it’s made for people a foot shorter than you #GaijinNoMondai ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Having a hole in the ground for a toilet? #FirstWorldCountry more like #FirstWorldProblem ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Typhoon season #ComeAtMeMotherNature #Murica ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Cow Piss? Oh you mean Calpis #YesIllTakeAllOfThem

Monday, September 8, 2014

DD 10.35 ... come back here! And I'll bite your legs off!! ...

How many people do you have coming to english class? just one? (we saw a pic on FaceBook)
Like 30 I just take picture with one at a time ...

Did your companion go to college before his mission? what is his major?
He didn't go to school yet. He wants to be a medical software engineer right now though. 

Do you cook a lot less now you don't live w/ Chef Choro?
Mah mah.

How is the weather? Monsoon season over yet?
Right in the lotions middle of it!!

Ever use your rain coat?
Sometimes ...

Any investigators new this week?
Not yet.

Did you get your package yet ... oh wait, mom hasn't sent it yet ... so do you want a package? (Mom is not the slacker here, dad is trying to send shoes!)

Yes!! More on this later.

What are three words which Abigale should use in her Kindergarten Class this week?

Hippopotamus, polar bear, and bubbles ...

Do you ride your bike like a bear ... please provide an example ...

Like a panda bear ... always with my arms folded or straight in the air for when I go down big hills.
Main thing I love about Asia ... they have pandas
they're just so dang cute!!
Who are the missionaries in your District? Where are they from?
Phillips Choro from Utah, Sabat Choro form Wyoming, Turley Choro from Arizona, Savage Shimai from I don't know, Wharton Shimai from Cali, Miyaki Shimai from Hawaii, and Warren Shimai from Cali ... In the pic dad wants, it's from the top of he stairs to the bottom.

Tell us about the time you looked down at your socks and noticed that they didn't match?

All my socks are black ... they always match.

What was something funny that happened this week? 

Probably when Turley Choro tried to take pills using honey instead of water ... That was pretty funny.

The magical flavor of Gyoza ... have you found a good source for it, or do you prefer fatty ramen?

I love everything!! My comp is allergic to Gyoza cuz he can't eat pork, so right now it's just straight up ramen ... And it's so good!!

Father! I loved all the pictures ... especially the new font ... you're right, I did need the PDF to understand it. All of them really made my day. I too enjoyed getting thrown up in the air ...

Mother. Feel really good about the fridge on the front lawn with the "Free" sign ... I love the ghettoness of it all. It sounds like you had a pretty fun week though!!! I'm so glad that the sisters were able to come by. They probably know by now that older families in the ward, it's not that you don't have any mission fire, it's just everyone that you know, you have probably already shared the gospel with ... and how many new friends do you make each year? Some, but not enough to make a huge teaching pool from right? I hope they do well though!!

Jandee!! Waylon is such a boss!! And I love that you used the word "naughty" to describe Axton ... feeding a cat ... Jayli sounds pretty chill. I'll have to teach her lots of good English ... and maybe some Japanese when I get back, should be fun!! For biking ... I recommend learning how to shift ... and then for a day or two leave your bike in the hardest gear, and after that, when you shift it out, it seems so much easier!!

Smashed potted plants. I respect you ... not as much as I respect K though ... that is straight up boss!! That's so awesome!! Thanks to the quote, it was very inspirational. Also the moments about mom, made my day ... pretty funny.

Stormmaghekmfkepqjvdjsldkhfhahdlflfjshsjcldjdkqlfjdmxkfhfkslfmrjepsmfjrieprturjekcjfjrpwjghtiepwjgjdmdkwkgh,sirhgkwdhajifhgufmehttjdjdjeoejdjdjsjfhdjalfhksjfjwuepworhfndms. School sounds like it's a blast. I recommend going on splits with the Shimai ... They're pretty hard core ... maybe go and teach with them!! It's way fun! I really wanna go help out all he elders when I get back ... I know, sounds way lame right ... But it's way nice having a member that wants to go help you out all the time! Challenge, be that member all the time! If you're lacking the motivation go read the Book of Mormon some more!!

So this week I jacked up my knee! On Monday it kinda started to hurt, but by Tuesday morning I could barely walk. I took like ten Motrin that day. The swelling has gone down, I'm working with a doctor in my ward and Budge Shimai. My knee has gone down, it hurts a little bit, but the part below it, my calf was bright red, and swollen and hurt to the touch. It's not terrible, but it's a little concerning. I'm hoping that it's just sore ... I ran a whole bunch. But I'm working with the doctor and he gave me some cream to put on it and what not. Hopefully it should be good!! I'm not too worried about it.

My shoes ... I sent some pics to sam ... I'm really fine with them ... might be nice to have brand new shows when I get home ... I might be able to find some really really cheap ones here that would last the rest of my time ... like 12 bucks cheap, lemme know what you think!!

So this week was pretty low key, just built some kankei with the ward. It was good. Did some finding. I think that I'm finally realizing what I should be doing at church and how. Should be working with the ward. I learned like five members names and their jobs and I am actually friends with them now I think.

Speaking of members. The S. family, they lived by Centennial Park around 2001ish. Sisters, Brother, do you remember them at all? Their daughter wants to go back to Utah for college in a couple years. Do you remember any of em! I'm friends with the dad on Facebook and he commented on one of my pictures. They are so cool! I really like them.

Spirit bomb!!!
This week I learned the value of prayer. There were times where my leg hurt pretty bad, or times when I was just so tired or just so frustrated that it seemed like I couldn't go on. I wanted to give up so bad, I just wanted to throw in the towel and say I as done for the day and go straight back to sleep, but in those instances where I felt like I needed to keep going, but didn't see how I could I just said a simple prayer. And asked God for help and everything seemed to become alright. I was able to pull trough the next little bit, or deal with whatever happened until it seems less big of a deal. It was truly amazing. It's so nice to feel the influence of prayer on my life and to know that I have a personal relationship with my Heavenly Father. And that he hears me and listens to me and wants to help me so much that in high every instant that me let him in, the instant that I open that door, he rushes in as fast as he can.... Which is pretty fast.

Thanks for all the support you all have given me!! Love you all so much!!
Griffiths Choro

PS. We met a less active, we were chilling at the Eki and this guy comes and talked to us. He's a less active!? He hasn't been to church in like twenty years! But he still keeps all the commandments except for working on Sundays. Hence the not coming to church. He still reads the Book of Mormon and what not, way cool!!! We're going to visit him and it's going to be awesome!!
Way cool miracle


That's all!! iPadから送信
9405 7910

No comments:

Post a Comment