Crowd of people? Carrying your bike? Just lift it over all of their heads #MuricaPerk #ImHuge ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I don't always ask for directions on the train, but when I do, I end that conversation talking about God #Missionaried ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Biking for twenty minutes to buy chicken and beef for dirt cheap? Worth it!! #NoRoomInOurFreezerAnyMore ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... We just made Raspberry Jam from Scratch, put the hot stuff that wouldn't fit in the jar onto ice-cream and ate it all ... Love ... my ... life ... #FatKid ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I don't always lead us around Tokyo but when I do ... we're early #LikeABoss ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Alright iPad, you think you can fix my spelling? #ChalngeAcceptprw #noSuggestions ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... We just ate $100 worth of sushi; you then took us to an Italian Restaurant and made us keep eating till we all want to die ... Of course we'll go to round 3 with you! ... #GoingToPukeAllOverYou ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... #NoImNot28 ... it's alright, you're like the 12th person to make that mistake ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... All we bought was potatoes and meat #GriffithsChoroWentShopping ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Curry for Lunch, Curry for Dinner; #HappyPDay ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Typhoon, worst one in 10 years? Please, my bike has missionary steroids, #DidNotEvenFallOver ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Oh, you sell Melonpan? yeah, I’ll buy them all, right now #TheRecipeTooPlease ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... #YouMightBeAMissionaryIf you don't hear about the giant wall of water which will hit the city where you live until next Monday; because you only get eMail on P-Days ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... New favorite conversation starter "I don’t speak Japanese and if I don’t learn I can’t go back to America, please help me" #ForeignerPower ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Whatever I just ate, exploded with little eggs all over my mouth #WhatDidIJustEat ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Is it wrong that I want to ask the local tattoo artist if he can run the face painting booth at our Halloween party, I think he would be pretty good ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Being a foot taller than everyone else in the whole country #GaijinNoMondai (Foregner problem) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Hitting your head on every door way cuz it’s made for people a foot shorter than you #GaijinNoMondai ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Having a hole in the ground for a toilet? #FirstWorldCountry more like #FirstWorldProblem ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Typhoon season #ComeAtMeMotherNature #Murica ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Cow Piss? Oh you mean Calpis #YesIllTakeAllOfThem

Monday, August 4, 2014

DD 9.45 ... Did you ever know ...

... that I'm awesome?
Humble too.

Who made the jam?
Rezentes Choro ...

Freezer jam or bottled jam?
We bottled it.

Where did the raspberries come from?
The store ...

How is Brother F. coming along?
Getting baptized on Tuesday!!

Do the members play the organ or piano for church meetings? Does your ward have a ward choir? Are you a member?
It's an electric piano that plays as the organ ... there are a couple people that play, one is going on a mission ... and the other one soon after ... so the men in the ward have to step up. Sometimes we sing, not often though.

Have you lead the music in priesthood meeting?
Nope, there are some peeps that generally do.

Do you remember what you wrote on the white board on your bedroom door before you left?
Yep, sure do! Remembered it a couple days ago actually ...

Have you dry cleaned your suits?
Not recently.


Do you have WIFI at the church again?
Yes!!

Is there a $ menu at McDonalds?
Yes, so good!

Do you eat there often? Do they have that good fry sauce?
Mah, occasionally.

Do you sit cross legged at investigators? or kneel? How long can you do it for now?
A long time ... like 45 minutes.

Have you heard anything about the Ebola virus?
Just from Sam.

Do you have holes in both shoes of each pair? Or just one shoe in each pair?
Just one shoe in each pair.

Where do you sit to eMail at the 7-11? We are picturing the space in ours here in Riverton and there is no room for missionaries emailing.
We Asians squat outside. Or just download them and write 'em in our apartment.

This week was good.

Father ... loved all the pictures ... thank you for the insights. Looking back I really have learned and grown a lot ... which isn't saying much, because I still don't know anything, but I've come a long way. Thanks for helping me realize that! Good luck at work!!

Mom, love the box hat!! It's so adorable!! The kiddies sound fun!!  I am going to write Grandma a letter today ...     that's why this letter will be so short ...

Smasher ... thanks for telling me about your super lungs, and your super ab work out ... I'll try it tomorrow ... love it!!! Right now, my six pack is in a mini fridge ... and I don't really love it ... also I feel good about the boating trip and the knowledge that we gained from watching television ... useful stuff!!

Stormmageddon!! Remember when you found out that was a baby? Hilarious!! I like The Captain (the name of Abi's new car) ... not as much as I like ...  Mary ... my companions suggestion ... or Naomi, Rezentes Choro's but mine, mine would probably be ... The Bat Mobile ... or the
Awesomator ... depending on how blacked out the windows still are ...

This week was good ... I've officially gone rebel ... For language study all I do is read the Liahona in Japanese so that I can learn more kanji ... and some grammar and vocab from it ... it's just ... when we teach, I do most of the talking ... and my companion is Nihonjin ... which just doesn't sound right ... Right? But, it's way fun ... I recognize some of the stuff on the train ads and street signs now ... It's delightful!!!

This week Brother F decided to quit alcohol and follow Christ ... it was awesome!! He's getting baptized on the tenth because the ward is so nice and all the people there are so charitable ... Brother H, emails Brother F like everyday and converses with him ... they're way good friends ... Love it!!!
This is what the decorated the church with ...
... for a wedding here ... this is solid paper ... of awesomeness!!!
So this week ... Mah, we pretty much focused on Brother F ... oh yeah! Well not exciting news, but Brother A totally didn't come to church yesterday!! We don't know why, but I am sure it's for a good reason!!!
So this week our ward had a talent show ... no, I didn't sing. They wanted some people to not do music, so we ... well I don't know what we did exactly, but it was good. This is Sister K, she is going to Nagoya on her mission ... in like two weeks ... her English is amazing, and I had no idea that it was that
good! I've been talking to her in Nihongo for the past while. Huge bummer ... but other side, a band, Cheek Color, came. They're just getting started, and they're investigators ... and they were so good!!!! Guitar ... played really well BTW, and a saxophone!!! It was way legit!! And I totally understood most of their songs ... pretty cool what only studying gospel vocab can give you ... but anyways! It was way sweet!!

Spiritual through for the week ... journals ... way sweet! When you think about it. All the prophets wrote in their journals ... and bam, scripture!!! It rocks!! I wrote in my journal for the last couple days for the first time in a while ... and it was way great!! Anyways. I don't have very much time this week, but I just wanted to say that I love you all and that I'm so grateful for everything you do!!!

Love, Griffiths Choro!!
Look what I found in the Library ... made me think of home ... sniff
8825 7844

No comments:

Post a Comment