Crowd of people? Carrying your bike? Just lift it over all of their heads #MuricaPerk #ImHuge ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I don't always ask for directions on the train, but when I do, I end that conversation talking about God #Missionaried ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Biking for twenty minutes to buy chicken and beef for dirt cheap? Worth it!! #NoRoomInOurFreezerAnyMore ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... We just made Raspberry Jam from Scratch, put the hot stuff that wouldn't fit in the jar onto ice-cream and ate it all ... Love ... my ... life ... #FatKid ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I don't always lead us around Tokyo but when I do ... we're early #LikeABoss ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Alright iPad, you think you can fix my spelling? #ChalngeAcceptprw #noSuggestions ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... We just ate $100 worth of sushi; you then took us to an Italian Restaurant and made us keep eating till we all want to die ... Of course we'll go to round 3 with you! ... #GoingToPukeAllOverYou ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... #NoImNot28 ... it's alright, you're like the 12th person to make that mistake ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... All we bought was potatoes and meat #GriffithsChoroWentShopping ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Curry for Lunch, Curry for Dinner; #HappyPDay ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Typhoon, worst one in 10 years? Please, my bike has missionary steroids, #DidNotEvenFallOver ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Oh, you sell Melonpan? yeah, I’ll buy them all, right now #TheRecipeTooPlease ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... #YouMightBeAMissionaryIf you don't hear about the giant wall of water which will hit the city where you live until next Monday; because you only get eMail on P-Days ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... New favorite conversation starter "I don’t speak Japanese and if I don’t learn I can’t go back to America, please help me" #ForeignerPower ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Whatever I just ate, exploded with little eggs all over my mouth #WhatDidIJustEat ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Is it wrong that I want to ask the local tattoo artist if he can run the face painting booth at our Halloween party, I think he would be pretty good ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Being a foot taller than everyone else in the whole country #GaijinNoMondai (Foregner problem) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Hitting your head on every door way cuz it’s made for people a foot shorter than you #GaijinNoMondai ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Having a hole in the ground for a toilet? #FirstWorldCountry more like #FirstWorldProblem ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Typhoon season #ComeAtMeMotherNature #Murica ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Cow Piss? Oh you mean Calpis #YesIllTakeAllOfThem

Monday, June 23, 2014

DD 8.35 ... I can jump that high #TotallyCouldnt ...

How often do you get to get on facebook?
We are allowed to get on for one hour every day, right now, but it might slow down until we get more of our people on there with us.

Can we message back and forth on Facebook or ...
That would be bad. If I get a message, I'm allowed to message them once asking them to write me on P-Day.

Did you delete all of your pictures on Facebook or did you just hide them all from your timeline?
I just hid them all ... unless they weren't my pictures, and in that case, I had to delete some ...

Do you get to re-engage on Twitter in conjunction with your Facebook efforts?
Nope, just face book, sad right?

Did you bear your testimony when you got transferred into Kawagoe?
I sure did ... it was rough

Have you had to talk in a Kawagoe Sacrament Meeting yet?
I had to pray and testify once, but other than that, nope.

What do you during the Sunday School Hour in Church? Organ Sunday School or Family History Sunday School? or real Sunday school?
Go with our friends to class, or go to the English class with our less active friends.

Does Japan have a 4th of July? Ok, just a joke, but it does lead to a question, does Japan have a founders day of celebration ... if so when is it?
I don't know.

How are all your investigators doing? Still going strong?
Pretty good. Brother A's mom said that he can't get baptized, but he's still meeting with us

How is the weather this week? Is monsoon season at its peak? or does it get worse later on?
I don't know. Bought my coat and haven't needed it yet.

Father. I do all our district meetings in English ... not Japanese, most foreign missionaries, myself included, are not that fluent in Japanese yet. The poems are sweet, I usually get my ideas for trainings and what not from the weekly stats that I get. If something is low for a couple weeks, then we talk about it ... or try.

Mother ... I all most died when you described the fridge incident ... funniest thing of my life, I love it. I would kinda like y'all to keep the fridge until I get back, just so that I can experience it once before it goes away! I don't think that is likely, so I guess it's alright to chuck it.

Sam... Ragnar... Soccer, good luck. I'm jealous about the Ragnar, let's do it when I get back.  I'll have like a monthish to train; I should be good. Wait, didn't you already sign us up? I thought I remember you saying something to that effect. Well good luck, and have fun in Italy, you're still going to write me right? I hope so!!

Stormin Mormon. Glad your week with mom was eventful ... almost as fun as mine! Also, what did you do to my car? A wrench rattling around inside of anything is not a good sound ... I know that you said don't worry, but ... just please, please be careful with my Clydesdale.

Family in general- so with my blog there may need to be some changes. I left the post on Facebook of it on my wall, and so people might go check it out. I'll send you an email of the guidelines for it today too, but if y'all could make sure and and follow them, it would be really great! Thanks so much, even though it may take some cleaning up, I would really appreciate it if y'all could, love ya!!!

So this week ... tried to bunny hop up onto a curb going twenty miles an hour ... blew my back tire right out. Got that replaced just before my kickstand got mangled by something and got ripped apart ... and that happened just before my brake line to my back brakes snapped ... so yeah, spent about 3800¥ on my bike this week, but now it's in good working condition and I probably won't die, so that's nice. I know that about right now mom is probably freaking out ... but I just want to say that I am perfectly safe, and not once was in any physical danger ... I am however stupid and tried to hop up on to a curb and blew my tire ... I know, way dumb.

This week was pretty good. We met with some peeps, and got face book started. We still are not friends with all of them, but we got some started, hopefully sometime this week we will actually start being able to post some effective missionary stuff. So that should be fun!

Also, I got the package this week! The shirt is awesome, the tie is interesting ... I don't know how I feel about the plastic wrap sitch, but the tie itself is way cool. Thanks so much for all the candy and the cool aid too. I'm going to make some kool-aid ice cubes, and then some more Kool-aid and mix them together in our blender to make some sort of ice blue raspberry lemonade slushy of sorts ... I'll let ya know how it goes ... but it might just blow my mind.


Thanks for all the stuff this week!
Love ya, Griffiths Choro
8150 7421

No comments:

Post a Comment