Crowd of people? Carrying your bike? Just lift it over all of their heads #MuricaPerk #ImHuge ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I don't always ask for directions on the train, but when I do, I end that conversation talking about God #Missionaried ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Biking for twenty minutes to buy chicken and beef for dirt cheap? Worth it!! #NoRoomInOurFreezerAnyMore ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... We just made Raspberry Jam from Scratch, put the hot stuff that wouldn't fit in the jar onto ice-cream and ate it all ... Love ... my ... life ... #FatKid ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I don't always lead us around Tokyo but when I do ... we're early #LikeABoss ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Alright iPad, you think you can fix my spelling? #ChalngeAcceptprw #noSuggestions ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... We just ate $100 worth of sushi; you then took us to an Italian Restaurant and made us keep eating till we all want to die ... Of course we'll go to round 3 with you! ... #GoingToPukeAllOverYou ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... #NoImNot28 ... it's alright, you're like the 12th person to make that mistake ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... All we bought was potatoes and meat #GriffithsChoroWentShopping ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Curry for Lunch, Curry for Dinner; #HappyPDay ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Typhoon, worst one in 10 years? Please, my bike has missionary steroids, #DidNotEvenFallOver ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Oh, you sell Melonpan? yeah, I’ll buy them all, right now #TheRecipeTooPlease ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... #YouMightBeAMissionaryIf you don't hear about the giant wall of water which will hit the city where you live until next Monday; because you only get eMail on P-Days ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... New favorite conversation starter "I don’t speak Japanese and if I don’t learn I can’t go back to America, please help me" #ForeignerPower ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Whatever I just ate, exploded with little eggs all over my mouth #WhatDidIJustEat ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Is it wrong that I want to ask the local tattoo artist if he can run the face painting booth at our Halloween party, I think he would be pretty good ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Being a foot taller than everyone else in the whole country #GaijinNoMondai (Foregner problem) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Hitting your head on every door way cuz it’s made for people a foot shorter than you #GaijinNoMondai ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Having a hole in the ground for a toilet? #FirstWorldCountry more like #FirstWorldProblem ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Typhoon season #ComeAtMeMotherNature #Murica ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Cow Piss? Oh you mean Calpis #YesIllTakeAllOfThem

Monday, June 30, 2014

DD 8.45 ... Planes, Trains, & Bicycles ... And crazy, crazy, me!!!

Even if you blocked all your friends on face book can you still see when they post something on newsfeed?
I only blocked them from my newsfeed. I can still creep, it's just discouraged, as it is kinda wasting time ...

Are you wearing your new rain jacket in the pictures of you, your comp. and someone else on face book??
Yes, yes I am. That's Brother A, he is getting baptized!

Do you still have enough money after your bike repairs? Yes, I know you have master budgeting skills, but do you have food money?
Yes, I use personal funds for said bike repairs, and still have more for food.

Is face book a requirement or optional?
Optional, but it rocks.

Are you going to update your "I'm a Mormon" profile?
Probably should.

How did your kickstand get mangled?
I'm not entirely sure, probably when I swing my leg over the back to get on and off while I'm riding, sometimes when I'm going to stop, I kick it down ... I may have kicked it a little hard one too many times ...

Are you interested in us sending you pictures?
Yes!! The funnier the better!

Where do the Zone Leaders Live, are they in your District?
Nope, I'm free of all supervision here in Kawagoe, just me going mad with power!!

Do you know how often new missionaries are coming into Tokyo from the MTC and how many? In less than 6 months the first wave of Shiami will be going home ... it could be the beginning of the end of the big wave of missionaries ... do you ever have discussions about the urgency of the hastening?
Every training for the last seven weeks ...
Here is me ...
Touching the floor flat footed, with my hands on e ceiling
... My arms are sooooooo long ...
Dad, beloved father ... Did you think that here might be a leak in the pipes? I mean if it's on the hill, then I helped/glued most of those together ... I know it's an ugly option, but it may be my fault ... Gomen. Good to hear that your still mixing orange juice and Mountain Dew ... it is quite delicious! We have this stuff called Natchan here that's like a million parts sugar one part orange that goes quite nicely with it.

Mother ... I can assure you that it was not a mountain lion that mauled my bike ... it got my leg pretty good, but I made sure that it didn't touch my bike ... also, I'm a thousand percent sure that I shredded that receipt when I got back to my apartment, which means my dearest sister probably told you ... bridge burned ... but thank you for being so understanding ... it does cost less than a car, your're right ... thanks for the perspective! Sorry about Mario cart, get really good! Then we can school Waylon when I get home!! That'll be way fun!! Make sure to keep away from Jordan Commons though, can't believe there was a mountain lion there, . . . . that's way sketch.

Smashed pants ... dibs on captain shirt ... Dibsity Dibsity Dibsity!!!  I'll get in really good shape before I do it too!!! Italy should be fun, sounds like your going to be pretty busy and what not, but be safe, remember who you are, and if you get lost, just call your pilot friend to come pick you up ... stay good friends with him btw, I love flying!!!

Storming the village!!!! I disapprove ... I like how you just casually slip in that you shared my bed with Waylon ... and I disapprove ... remember how much you like the couch? It was so nice and fluffy? And comfy and warm and very much not my bed! Don't you miss it? Don't you miss it so much?!?! Go to it!! Go to it now! This very instant!! Don't delay, but fly, fly to the couch that so desperately misses you sleeping on it!!! And rid yourself, and all pillows off my bed!!?, think of the joy that should be yours!

Anyways ... this week was pretty good. We went to the Filipino night with Brother A and had some Filipino food ... which was way tasty, but did funny things to my insides ... I loved it, but now I'm skeptical ... way good though, probably do it again if I had the chance. So that was good, I wrecked at bingo, btw, thanks to all those years of playing at the reunion all the time. I'm a champion!! Whoo!!!  Big miracle though, on the way home, Brother A starts talking about when he gets baptized, and we are all like, but you mom said that you can't, and he was all like, she said I could! I'm good the end of July! Whoo!! And we were way pumped for it!

Other than that we met with a kid this week, he came to church and loved all our family history stuff, he just talked to me for like an hour about it during class, way funny! We also met with this crazy old guy, love him to death, but he's straight crazy! He's way funny, and he is doing good, progressing to Christ nicely and all, but doesn't want to get baptized yet because his wife may not agree ... but we'll meet her and God might be able to change her mind ... he's pretty good at that kind of of thing!

We also did some service and what not at six on Saturday morning ... that was rough, we went and picked up garbage with the single adults and an investigator, it was pretty fun, my team, Team Awesome, grabbed so much garbage, we found bike parts and umbrellas that were just hashed beyond belief, so we took them all, and threw them away ... we also talked to a lot of people about church whilst doing it ... pretty legit.

So I found out today that my front tire has another small hole in it ... like after three days it's quite soft ... I know, I wanna cry, I wanna cry sooooo bad!!! But, thus is life, part of me wants to just never fix it, and just keep putting more air into it? Bad idea? Good idea? I think that it's great!!!

Breakfast, the book is Blue
Okay, so I just put this on Facebook, but I thought I would share it with you so you don't worry about me starving ever again.  Breakfast, pretty important right, if we don't eat it then our day pretty much blows ... I've experienced it a lot ... being a college student with a seven-forty am class, I never had time for breakfast, I was sleeping instead, way rough, but I realize now, that breakfast, which is oh so delicious btw, is just like studying the scriptures!!! If we don't do it, we'll probably survive, but it's just not the same as when we do it!! It's so much better, today I studied some Alma 60, and although it's not the most spiritual passage in the Book of Mormon, through active study and prayer, you can still get a lot out of it! It's way nice!!  Btw, today I thought it would be fun to wash my eye out with shampoo ... so I'm rockin my glasses today ... Rough morning, but then I hit the Book of Mormon and it just rocked my socks right off!!! I may even put in my contacts later because I feel so great right now!!  Anyway, the book is blue, the church is true, and God loves you!!! And you and you and you!!! Whooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Well, that's all I gotta say for this week ... except this awesome ab work out I recommend because it's so simple, and I made it up myself... It only takes 30 not so easy minutes too! In just five easy steps you too can be joyful!!

Step one, lay down and start timer
Step two, start doing ab work outs!! And don't stop for thirty minutes ... feel free to mix it up every minute or two, maybe even every forty five seconds if need be, but don't stop or slow down.  Every four minutes you get a thirty second break, except on minute twenty eight, skip that break, and take three ten second breaks as you stretch during the last minute ...
Step three. Cry, and then look at your washboard abs and turn those tears of sadness into tears of joy!!! Yeah!!!
Step four, probably the most important one ... take sometime to write Dear Griffiths Choro and tell him that he is awesome!! Also tell him about your work out, your life, and make it a heart felt letter that he can reply to!
Step five, celebrate with cake for making a missionaries day!!!

Lovely all and thanks for all you do!!!
Love, Griffiths Choro

Saitama Zones - 26 Jun 2014
8267 7431

No comments:

Post a Comment