Crowd of people? Carrying your bike? Just lift it over all of their heads #MuricaPerk #ImHuge ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I don't always ask for directions on the train, but when I do, I end that conversation talking about God #Missionaried ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Biking for twenty minutes to buy chicken and beef for dirt cheap? Worth it!! #NoRoomInOurFreezerAnyMore ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... We just made Raspberry Jam from Scratch, put the hot stuff that wouldn't fit in the jar onto ice-cream and ate it all ... Love ... my ... life ... #FatKid ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I don't always lead us around Tokyo but when I do ... we're early #LikeABoss ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Alright iPad, you think you can fix my spelling? #ChalngeAcceptprw #noSuggestions ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... We just ate $100 worth of sushi; you then took us to an Italian Restaurant and made us keep eating till we all want to die ... Of course we'll go to round 3 with you! ... #GoingToPukeAllOverYou ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... #NoImNot28 ... it's alright, you're like the 12th person to make that mistake ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... All we bought was potatoes and meat #GriffithsChoroWentShopping ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Curry for Lunch, Curry for Dinner; #HappyPDay ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Typhoon, worst one in 10 years? Please, my bike has missionary steroids, #DidNotEvenFallOver ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Oh, you sell Melonpan? yeah, I’ll buy them all, right now #TheRecipeTooPlease ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... #YouMightBeAMissionaryIf you don't hear about the giant wall of water which will hit the city where you live until next Monday; because you only get eMail on P-Days ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... New favorite conversation starter "I don’t speak Japanese and if I don’t learn I can’t go back to America, please help me" #ForeignerPower ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Whatever I just ate, exploded with little eggs all over my mouth #WhatDidIJustEat ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Is it wrong that I want to ask the local tattoo artist if he can run the face painting booth at our Halloween party, I think he would be pretty good ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Being a foot taller than everyone else in the whole country #GaijinNoMondai (Foregner problem) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Hitting your head on every door way cuz it’s made for people a foot shorter than you #GaijinNoMondai ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Having a hole in the ground for a toilet? #FirstWorldCountry more like #FirstWorldProblem ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Typhoon season #ComeAtMeMotherNature #Murica ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Cow Piss? Oh you mean Calpis #YesIllTakeAllOfThem

Monday, March 17, 2014

DD 6.25 ... so next transfer we are getting Facebook ...

How is your new ward? do you have to speak in sacrament meeting?
The ward is way good. All of our lessons have members present and the ward loves the missionaries ... so much that they haven't had me speak yet ... it's way nice.

Are you wearing your thermals in your new area? Sweater? Coat?
Short sleeves and shorts right now, just got back from zone P-Day; when its windy its very cold, but recently it's been like 15 or 16 so it's way nice.

Are your investigators Chinese or Japanese?
Most are Chinese … but there are some Nihongo we just found.

Are you riding your bike more now than in Chiba?
Way more here … our apartment is half an hour from the church by bike.  My legs are in great shape now though.  We go to Toke sometimes … up a mountain ... Literally.

How are the futons in your new home? More than one?
I use three like everyone else.

Do they use Technology to limit the app installations, or is it on the honor system?
The honor system ... and it is confirmed during splits and stuff.

Did you really read all of Dad's letter ... or did you skip the tech talk stuff? (I definitely did when I proof read it)
I did read all of it.

Did you ever get your pants fixed ... should we talk to Missionary Mall?
I'll let you know in a bit.

Can you see the Pacific Ocean from your apartment or church?
Not quite. I live in Oami.

How goes your quest for the adapter cable Dad talked about last week?
I have yet been able to search

Report on your District: Investigators, Dates? Don't forget the ZL's and yourselves ...
The district is doing good, the Zone Leaders (Young Choro & Cannon Choro) are tearing it up like crazy, the sister training leaders (Nakamura Shimai & Tan Shimai) are too. We also have Snow Shimai, Richards Shimai, my companion and I … that’s my District. Everyone is doing really well; the Shimai’s have a Chinese lady who is being picked up slowly; it helps that our recent Chinese convert dosekis for all her lessons and both came to capture the flag today ... it's cool. Everyone else is doing good. We all have a baptismal date, but could use some more, we are all doing a little too much finding, but we're working on it.

Are you still teaching the eikaiwa in your new area?
They teach it everywhere in Japan ... there are like four people that come though ... our last area had like 40 ... we plan on changing that soon though.

So next transfer we are getting Facebook ... Should be fun. The zone leaders are  checking it out this transfer to see how effective we can get it, and then the rest of the mission gets it next transfer ... Thoughts?? Should I get a new account, or use my old one? I've already made up my mind, but I wanna see what you guys think!

Dad and Mom. It hurts my heart that you think that I would skim your letters ... thank you for planning on backing up the cloud weekly, and telling me exactly were to go in my settings to turn on streaming to the cloud ... I can only imagine how much fun you had searching for the solution before sending it to me. I hope that you don’t think that I am as terrible a person that I wouldn’t read my parents emails first ... mostly the rest of the family, but mom is first ... Then Dad ... Then who ever emailed me nearest to those two ... Sorry if you thought I had any sort of order ... I hope that all is well ... it's unnerving to hear that other parents are reading my blog ... especially because who knows what you guys translate my letters into! Thank you for the update though. I will make sure to do more ministering from now on.

Mom, thank you for the quote, and the thought. It's interesting ... I actually just started a revelation book. Now when I pray at night, I just use a flash light and write down the thoughts/revelations that I get ... it’s really convenient actually. The Bible Dictionary actually says that prayer should be a lot of work ... so that's cool right? (“Blessings require some work or effort on our part before we can obtain them. Prayer is a form of work and is an appointed means for obtaining the highest of all blessings.”)

TeJay and Crystal...... YOU’RE SO OLD!!!!!!!! Well TeJay is, I would guess Crystal isn’t a day over 24, but TeJay, you are old ... That's just crazy ... I remember when you were younger and you tried to bench me with the yard stick! Do you remember that? And it just broke into you face? I'm so glad that you have a child on the way, a house, a wife, and a son ... Good for you, all grown up. I hope that all so going well this week.

Sam ... Your email, as always, are interesting ... it makes me worry about the world, sometimes though, like the missing plane in Asia, maybe I'll take a boat back to the US of A ... or I'll just swim ... I always have wanted to  swim in the ocean ... might be fun. That's no good about the Ukraine though I hope that things start going better for all the countries involved with that.

Abi? When do you plan on going to Vegas?  We stopped there on the way to a Foot Locker race my senior year and it was way sketch, we just went to Subway and it was way bad ... how was the rest of your trip? Just Kidding, I heard all about it, I'm glad that it was good. Your story about spending $10,000 dollars for a single meal ... wow; is not worth it, almost unbelieveable! But now I really wanna try it sometime. I bet it would taste amazing!!! I wonder how they cook it?

This week was interestingWe just got back from zone P-Day, we played capture the flag against Chiba North ... we crushed em; it was way sweet!

This week our baptismal date for Brother K is being moved, he found out from his parents that he can't get baptized until he learns more ... He's kinda bummed, but He's going ten hours by bus to see this girl that he was crushing on for all of high school this weekend. Hopefully he clears his head, and get his desire back to be baptized. He started taking pictures with the missionaries at the church and put them on Facebook for all of his friends to see and stuff, it's way sweet!

Well, I gotta bounce, but love you all!!!
6140 5361

No comments:

Post a Comment