Crowd of people? Carrying your bike? Just lift it over all of their heads #MuricaPerk #ImHuge ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I don't always ask for directions on the train, but when I do, I end that conversation talking about God #Missionaried ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Biking for twenty minutes to buy chicken and beef for dirt cheap? Worth it!! #NoRoomInOurFreezerAnyMore ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... We just made Raspberry Jam from Scratch, put the hot stuff that wouldn't fit in the jar onto ice-cream and ate it all ... Love ... my ... life ... #FatKid ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I don't always lead us around Tokyo but when I do ... we're early #LikeABoss ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Alright iPad, you think you can fix my spelling? #ChalngeAcceptprw #noSuggestions ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... We just ate $100 worth of sushi; you then took us to an Italian Restaurant and made us keep eating till we all want to die ... Of course we'll go to round 3 with you! ... #GoingToPukeAllOverYou ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... #NoImNot28 ... it's alright, you're like the 12th person to make that mistake ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... All we bought was potatoes and meat #GriffithsChoroWentShopping ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Curry for Lunch, Curry for Dinner; #HappyPDay ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Typhoon, worst one in 10 years? Please, my bike has missionary steroids, #DidNotEvenFallOver ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Oh, you sell Melonpan? yeah, I’ll buy them all, right now #TheRecipeTooPlease ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... #YouMightBeAMissionaryIf you don't hear about the giant wall of water which will hit the city where you live until next Monday; because you only get eMail on P-Days ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... New favorite conversation starter "I don’t speak Japanese and if I don’t learn I can’t go back to America, please help me" #ForeignerPower ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Whatever I just ate, exploded with little eggs all over my mouth #WhatDidIJustEat ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Is it wrong that I want to ask the local tattoo artist if he can run the face painting booth at our Halloween party, I think he would be pretty good ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Being a foot taller than everyone else in the whole country #GaijinNoMondai (Foregner problem) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Hitting your head on every door way cuz it’s made for people a foot shorter than you #GaijinNoMondai ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Having a hole in the ground for a toilet? #FirstWorldCountry more like #FirstWorldProblem ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Typhoon season #ComeAtMeMotherNature #Murica ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Cow Piss? Oh you mean Calpis #YesIllTakeAllOfThem

Monday, July 14, 2014

DD 9.15 ... I swear it's not infected ... others disagree ... but I'm a Lifeguard ...

How was Typhoon Neoguri that hovered over/or hit Tokyo? Did you get any interesting weather from it? Dad said it brought a heat wave, like a 100 degrees some places, how hot did it get where you are?
It rained for a couple days, pretty hard, but not too bad, then it was crazy hot!!!
Path of Typhoon Neoguri 
Photo of Typhoon Neoguri's 'Eye'
Did you feel the earthquake that occurred?
Yep, way early in the morning and woke us all up ... pretty fun.

How sick were you? Bad cold? Fever? Cough?
I may have just had a cold ... for a couple days.

Do they have cake mixes in Japan? Why did you put tofu in yours?  Are Japanese ovens different from ours? It looked great!
They don't have mixes ... yes, tofu was mixed in ... and yeah, they have microwaves with oven settings.

Yoshino Choro, how many transfers old is he?
Transfer four.

What areas has Yoshino Choro been in?
Urayasu

What city in Japn is Yoshino Choro from?
He is from Fussa Musashino Stake ... it's in the south mission.

Did you make the entire packet of blue raspberry lemonade in a pitcher or did you just make some of it?
Yeah, one normal one ... and then instead of using water, I used sprite for one!!! Sooooo good!!!!

Do you still have a baptism date for the end of August?
For the end of July ... might be the beginning of August ...

While Sam was in Rome she went to church with the Mission President and she ended up on the Italy Rome Mission Blog. Do you have permission to go to other mission blogs? If not, don't worry, Sam has tons of pictures, she will send you more than you can handle!
Can't do it ... so sad.

Are you running out of anything that we can send you? Anything you would just like us to send?
Deodorant ... would be nice.


Father ... Pictures of the typhoon ... saw one for a little bit. Then when I downloaded the whole message, it didn't let me see any of them.  Thanks for the letters!! And the Young Women's lesson was quite nice ... I think that I might use it!! It sounds like the lawn is going great!! I'm psyched to see it when I get back ... or whenever y'all send me a picture of it!!

Mother of mine ... I'm glad to hear that you are glad that Sam is back home ... Sorry for the bed bug scare ... it sounds like it got crazy up there ... I'm not sure that I'll need the four hundred dollars to purchase my iPad, but I'll let you know by the end of my mission .... the policy may change by then.

Smasher pants ... it sounds like your trip to Italy was crazy fun!! Sorry that you got bitten and got bigger from gelato ... sounds like a huge problem ... tell me you went running when you got home ... I know that when I'm all jet lagged and what not, I plan on running to help me stay wake ... I'm glad that you liked my birthday letter ... it sounds like you really liked it.

Stormerbormer sorry that you are soon starting the job that you've been preparing for, for the last couple years. I wish you luck, but, duh ... you when to school for this exact reason. Have fun though!! Enjoy the kiddies!!

So this week was interesting. Transfers were on Thursday! And since then Yoshino Choro and I have been running around doing all sorts of exciting stuff!! It's way fun!! We've taught a couple lessons, and contacted some less actives that the ward is looking to bring back. It looks like they might ... pretty much it was way sweet! My companion is like the most loving person I know.

I swear it's not infected ...
In other news. I bashed my foot into a wall this week ... I slipped in the water that comes out of the air conditioner and smashed my foot into the wall of our balcony ... it's pretty messed up ... I'll send a picture. The lady at the drug store told me to put some stuff and some gauze on it ... and that the worst thing for me to do was to shower it ... I slightly disagree ... so I've been showering it and washing it ... I've been using the stuff. It seems to be getting better ... slowly.

This week I learned that God has a sense of humor. Sometimes just when we think that we're on top of things, God decides something else, and it all changes. This week was full of stuff like that. God knows what is best for us, but sometimes we don't ... it always interesting to find out when a plan doesn't go as well as you hoped it would, and then you get to see why, when God shows you something, and you're like "oooooh, I totally understand now" it's just a nice feeling. Like this week. I was all like, why did all of our lessons fall through and what not, but now I know that we weren't prepared for them at the time. And now that we are, it is amazing to be able to teach them the way that God wants them to be taught.

So that's all for this week, I'm send some pics too!!!
Love you all, and see ya next week!!!
Griffiths Choro

What is this thing as big as my face?  I dunno but it sure does taste good!!! Naan Bread
8480 7770

No comments:

Post a Comment