Crowd of people? Carrying your bike? Just lift it over all of their heads #MuricaPerk #ImHuge ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I don't always ask for directions on the train, but when I do, I end that conversation talking about God #Missionaried ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Biking for twenty minutes to buy chicken and beef for dirt cheap? Worth it!! #NoRoomInOurFreezerAnyMore ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... We just made Raspberry Jam from Scratch, put the hot stuff that wouldn't fit in the jar onto ice-cream and ate it all ... Love ... my ... life ... #FatKid ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I don't always lead us around Tokyo but when I do ... we're early #LikeABoss ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Alright iPad, you think you can fix my spelling? #ChalngeAcceptprw #noSuggestions ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... We just ate $100 worth of sushi; you then took us to an Italian Restaurant and made us keep eating till we all want to die ... Of course we'll go to round 3 with you! ... #GoingToPukeAllOverYou ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... #NoImNot28 ... it's alright, you're like the 12th person to make that mistake ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... All we bought was potatoes and meat #GriffithsChoroWentShopping ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Curry for Lunch, Curry for Dinner; #HappyPDay ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Typhoon, worst one in 10 years? Please, my bike has missionary steroids, #DidNotEvenFallOver ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Oh, you sell Melonpan? yeah, I’ll buy them all, right now #TheRecipeTooPlease ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... #YouMightBeAMissionaryIf you don't hear about the giant wall of water which will hit the city where you live until next Monday; because you only get eMail on P-Days ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... New favorite conversation starter "I don’t speak Japanese and if I don’t learn I can’t go back to America, please help me" #ForeignerPower ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Whatever I just ate, exploded with little eggs all over my mouth #WhatDidIJustEat ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Is it wrong that I want to ask the local tattoo artist if he can run the face painting booth at our Halloween party, I think he would be pretty good ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Being a foot taller than everyone else in the whole country #GaijinNoMondai (Foregner problem) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Hitting your head on every door way cuz it’s made for people a foot shorter than you #GaijinNoMondai ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Having a hole in the ground for a toilet? #FirstWorldCountry more like #FirstWorldProblem ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Typhoon season #ComeAtMeMotherNature #Murica ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Cow Piss? Oh you mean Calpis #YesIllTakeAllOfThem

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

DD 6.56 ... T-Day ... the Sakura Blossoms came ...

None of y’all found my station? I'm disappointed in your half hearted efforts ... Shaaaame.

Have you had hay fever now that you are in a more rural area?
No, my eyes are hurting, but I think it's just cuz I'm super tired.

Does the Togane building have a baptismal font?
Yes ... It's quite nice. 
Me in front of the Togane Chapel
You mentioned a baptism in Chosei, was that a typo? Dad found a city by that name which looked like it is within the Togane Ward boundary.
It is the Chosei Ward that was having a baptism, so we took some of our investigators.

Dad did baptisms in the ocean while serving in Florida. Is that an option in Japan?
... I'm going to be looking into that now. We are pretty far from the ocean, but ... well ... worth it.

Does your apartment building have a 13th floor?
We do, in Japan the fourth is superstitious ... But no one cares enough to not put it in a building.

Did dad find your apartment?
Yes!! I think he even has the right apartment too!! Our neighbors have some tree things, which I didn't see, but I think they might be new.

Ben sent home a package containing his monthly planners. Are you keeping yours? Or throwing them away as you are finished with them?
I only have six, and I'm not sure if I'll still be using them after this transfer ... cuz of the iPads and all, I'm planning on bringing the ones that I do have home thou.

Do you have enough money each month?? I know you are amazing at budgeting, but do you ever need more?
I'm a budgeting boss ...

How much does it cost to ride the train to the temple from Oami?
Like 2600¥, I think … round trip. The only people that are too far to come are the people on Niigata ... we woke up at five, others woke up at three.

What was the best thing you ate this week?
Homemade stuff that we made in the apartment, Young Choro really likes to cook fancy food. We made like fried rice and homemade taco meat ... it was way good.

When will you get to watch conference?
We will this Saturday and Sunday, we are going to Inage ... my old area!!! Wahoo!!

Parentals: father, I'm sorry to hear that you were lonely at priesthood meeting ... But still, no need to point out to me that I'm almost at my year mark ... I'm kinda freakin’ out about it ... I'm glad to hear that this week was an exciting week though, I'm all for neighborhood watch! Mainly because I feel as though it will encourage mom to get her concealed weapons permit ... which let’s be honest … would be the greatest thing ever ... I'm all for it!!! Yes, father, you did find my apartment ... I'm glad it wasn't too hard, it's like the only building in the whole city ... But finding my room was impressive! I hope that y'all had fun with Porter this last week too!

Sam! I also approve of dad's conference watching actives ... I'm a little jealous actually. I have only one thing to say about your letter ... that was a lot of information to get in thirty seconds ... name the episode. Your roommate? Sounds pretty legit, I'm a little confused though is she going on a mission, or did she just get back? I'm a little confused on that bit. This week sounds like it was crazy, feel good about biking Antelope Island though, lemme know how it is, and then we can do it again when I get back!! Wahoo!!!

Storm trooper scooper pooper.... Hehehe, yeah, I just chuckled ... glad that the job search is going so well this time of year! Hopefully it picks up soon. Sounds fun having all these awkward moments recently ... one of my friends always told me that "it's only as awkward as you make it" ... yeah, but, my thoughts are that there are other people there too that can make it just as awkward right? Boom, theory blown. Sorry for the other people making life so awkward ... unless it really was you, then, well, sorry about that too. I hope that everything goes well is week. I miss Logan ... and driving Clyde ... and running the endless hills that make up campus ... AND I really miss swimming! I never thought I would say that, but I really, really do ... it's been too long.

No, not a pool, the rice fields after it rained.
Brother C, Brother T, Stevens Choro, Griffiths Choro
So this week was interesting, we went to the Sakura Park with Brother T and his friend Brother C (the one with glasses), it was way sick.  We didn't really do much this week, we were not really able to teach anyone, except on Monday ... more on that later. It was a good week, the Sakura Blossoms came and it was way pretty ... Oohs and aahs were said multiple times, there wasn't a really good spot to see them here, but next year, I'll hit it up way good!
Why yes ... I can take photographs artistically
#spring #sakura 
#artsyfartsy #prettyflower #nature
So on Monday, we met with this referral from Oyumino ... we met him and he's hilarious, way sarcastic, and just really cool ... quirks, everyone has them though, so Brother J’s job … he's a model ... to be fair, he is very stylish ... yeah, he's a pretty fly guy, I love him to death, and we will baptize him for sure ... he's a devoted Catholic, with high morals too! He way great ... he is my marshmallow ... Mwhahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahaha!!?, so there is a Mormon Message about marshmallows and patient children who waited and got a second marshmallow ... it's motivational, should be in the gospel library on the iPad. but yeah, I'll send some pics now, they speak better anyways.

Love you all!!!
Elder Greiddirhs
6612 6053

No comments:

Post a Comment