Crowd of people? Carrying your bike? Just lift it over all of their heads #MuricaPerk #ImHuge ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I don't always ask for directions on the train, but when I do, I end that conversation talking about God #Missionaried ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Biking for twenty minutes to buy chicken and beef for dirt cheap? Worth it!! #NoRoomInOurFreezerAnyMore ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... We just made Raspberry Jam from Scratch, put the hot stuff that wouldn't fit in the jar onto ice-cream and ate it all ... Love ... my ... life ... #FatKid ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I don't always lead us around Tokyo but when I do ... we're early #LikeABoss ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Alright iPad, you think you can fix my spelling? #ChalngeAcceptprw #noSuggestions ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... We just ate $100 worth of sushi; you then took us to an Italian Restaurant and made us keep eating till we all want to die ... Of course we'll go to round 3 with you! ... #GoingToPukeAllOverYou ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... #NoImNot28 ... it's alright, you're like the 12th person to make that mistake ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... All we bought was potatoes and meat #GriffithsChoroWentShopping ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Curry for Lunch, Curry for Dinner; #HappyPDay ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Typhoon, worst one in 10 years? Please, my bike has missionary steroids, #DidNotEvenFallOver ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Oh, you sell Melonpan? yeah, I’ll buy them all, right now #TheRecipeTooPlease ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... #YouMightBeAMissionaryIf you don't hear about the giant wall of water which will hit the city where you live until next Monday; because you only get eMail on P-Days ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... New favorite conversation starter "I don’t speak Japanese and if I don’t learn I can’t go back to America, please help me" #ForeignerPower ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Whatever I just ate, exploded with little eggs all over my mouth #WhatDidIJustEat ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Is it wrong that I want to ask the local tattoo artist if he can run the face painting booth at our Halloween party, I think he would be pretty good ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Being a foot taller than everyone else in the whole country #GaijinNoMondai (Foregner problem) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Hitting your head on every door way cuz it’s made for people a foot shorter than you #GaijinNoMondai ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Having a hole in the ground for a toilet? #FirstWorldCountry more like #FirstWorldProblem ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Typhoon season #ComeAtMeMotherNature #Murica ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Cow Piss? Oh you mean Calpis #YesIllTakeAllOfThem

Monday, May 4, 2015

DD 16.15 ... オイース!!...

So really fast, the rules changed, and we are allowed to read emails whenever ... thus, I would like an apple crisp recipe as soon as you get this email, please, ... we have apples that are about to go bad ...

Did you do anything for your birthday?
Went to dinner and then to lunch today!! The dinner was with a member at their home, Sabbath day was all good.
Happy Birthday Griffiths Choro
Where is your new companion from? City and country?
Pingtung City ... Taiwan

Does he speak Cantonese or Mandarin?
Mandarin, Taiwanese, English and Japanese, no one uses Cantonese except in Hong Kong.

Will you send us a picture of you and your new comp?
Clockwise from Left:
Harrison Choro, Lin Choro, Morishita Choro, Griffiths Choro
How big is your district?
Seven.

How is your makeshift bike holding up?
Great!, it's crazy fast!

Have you thought of buying a few extra links for your bike chain?
I don't need the last three gears ... I never go below five.

For next week's mothers day, is the call still on?? See dad's email for info!
Sounds good!!!!

How are you doing health wise? feeling OK?
I'm tired this week, but good!!

Did you do anything fun for pDay?
Went to Indian Curry!!

What was your greatest adventure this week?
... teaching S-San today.

Try any new foods?
We're going to eat Taiwanese food this week.
Griffiths Choro, Morishita Choro, Harrison Choro, Lin Choro
How are your investigators doing? 
K-San, he's doing good, he's still looking good for the seventh, I just want to make sure that he's in it to win it, not just to try it out, I want to find out if he really believes or not. I don't want to just baptize him only to have him fall away. He's doing good though, it's progress!!!

S-San, we met with him just now with the Stake President ... and now he's starting to pray about baptism as well ... it was way sweet!!! He'll need a little time, he has some things he needs to figure out, but he's doing good for the time being!

F-San, he's kind of interesting, we're working with the Bishop and his mom to find out what we can/should do ...  but he does really want to get baptized, so we call it a win for now.
Look what we found on Saturday Night
Street Music ... it's so cool (@ 41 Seconds)

Father!! Thanks for the birthday wish and the advice about last areas! Thanks for all the letters too!!! One or two youth speakers ... I'll let you decide. I can go long and prove a good point, or short and powerful ... I once taught all five lessons and set a baptismal date in under a hour ... so it's whatever...

Mother!! I love it that the number two reason you love me is that I don't eat your cereal ... good to know ... I scored lots of good points there, sweet!!! Thanks for the letter and the video! It means a lot that u guys did a video and sent it ... I know how much you love to make videos of yourself.

TeJay!! Thanks for letter and advice! Your kids are adorable! And I'm so excited to play with them when I get home!! Porter is so big and Spencer is so cute!!! Thanks for the pictures! too!
Jandee! Thanks for the pictures! And I'm way excited to go swimming with the boys when I get back ... if I can remember how to do it. I'm really out of shape. Thanks for the birthday wish!

Sam!! Good luck on your marathon, thanks for the knowledge that turning twenty is super lame, glad I'm out of that phase! Good to know! I'm so excited to run your half marathon with you!!

Storm! I almost died when I saw your scarf!! It's so classy! Thanks for the videos and what not, it was way sweet!! Also it was good to know that school is going well ... even if it's long!

So this week I have no time. Like five minutes left ... just wanted to say that I love you and and that it was a great year! It doesn't really feel like I turned twenty-one, but then again, it doesn't really feel like I turned twenty yet either ... I honestly just feel older than everyone else here ... by like eight transfers ... it's crazy!!!

This week we've been thinking a lot about ward mission plans and what it takes to have a good one, and I decided  that it needs a lot of personal testimony. If you don't know that it's true, than you can't share it with those around you.

Anyways, need to go, I'll try to send some pictures too!!
Love, Elder Griffiths
12700 11961

No comments:

Post a Comment