Crowd of people? Carrying your bike? Just lift it over all of their heads #MuricaPerk #ImHuge ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I don't always ask for directions on the train, but when I do, I end that conversation talking about God #Missionaried ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Biking for twenty minutes to buy chicken and beef for dirt cheap? Worth it!! #NoRoomInOurFreezerAnyMore ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... We just made Raspberry Jam from Scratch, put the hot stuff that wouldn't fit in the jar onto ice-cream and ate it all ... Love ... my ... life ... #FatKid ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I don't always lead us around Tokyo but when I do ... we're early #LikeABoss ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Alright iPad, you think you can fix my spelling? #ChalngeAcceptprw #noSuggestions ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... We just ate $100 worth of sushi; you then took us to an Italian Restaurant and made us keep eating till we all want to die ... Of course we'll go to round 3 with you! ... #GoingToPukeAllOverYou ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... #NoImNot28 ... it's alright, you're like the 12th person to make that mistake ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... All we bought was potatoes and meat #GriffithsChoroWentShopping ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Curry for Lunch, Curry for Dinner; #HappyPDay ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Typhoon, worst one in 10 years? Please, my bike has missionary steroids, #DidNotEvenFallOver ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Oh, you sell Melonpan? yeah, I’ll buy them all, right now #TheRecipeTooPlease ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... #YouMightBeAMissionaryIf you don't hear about the giant wall of water which will hit the city where you live until next Monday; because you only get eMail on P-Days ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... New favorite conversation starter "I don’t speak Japanese and if I don’t learn I can’t go back to America, please help me" #ForeignerPower ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Whatever I just ate, exploded with little eggs all over my mouth #WhatDidIJustEat ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Is it wrong that I want to ask the local tattoo artist if he can run the face painting booth at our Halloween party, I think he would be pretty good ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Being a foot taller than everyone else in the whole country #GaijinNoMondai (Foregner problem) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Hitting your head on every door way cuz it’s made for people a foot shorter than you #GaijinNoMondai ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Having a hole in the ground for a toilet? #FirstWorldCountry more like #FirstWorldProblem ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Typhoon season #ComeAtMeMotherNature #Murica ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Cow Piss? Oh you mean Calpis #YesIllTakeAllOfThem

Monday, December 9, 2013

DD 3.65 ... a Baptism for Christmas ... best present ever ...

When you go on splits, can you give us the name of the area? Have you done splits in Kisaraeu?
Yes, I went on splits with the Choros, but we were in Chiba.

Did you ever find Grandpa Griff on page 126 of the November Ensign?
I never did, but mainly because I didn't know who I was looking for.

Let's talk dollars. Do you usually have money left over in your account? if so, how much?
Well this month was crazy, but now I have nearly ¥12400 extra as well as about ¥17500 on me.

What kind of pie did you have for your Thanksgiving dinner party?
Pumpkin!!

How did your song go?? (It Came Upon a Midnight Clear)
It was really good. I got a lot of compliments on how low my voice was.

Would you like a gray sweater for Christmas? Or anything else you can think of?
It might be good, but I’ll be ok without it; if there is not room or anything like that! Whatever you guys feel is best.

Have you had any more experiences with nuts??????
Nope!

Do you think you might be transferred again before Christmas?
Later

Did you go to the temple this week?
Yeah, it was way good, and then while the Zone Leaders were at the Mission Leadership Council, I got to dedno in Tokyo with some peeps.

Had any more haircuts?
Not yet, we are thinking about trying to cut my hair, Dunbar Choro has been doing it since before his mission, so we'll have him give it a shot.

How do you figure out what day you'll be calling around Christmas? (Since apparently there are a few days it could be)
I’m not sure.

Have you started wearing your boots/murder gloves yet?
Not yet, but I did buy some cheap magic gloves at the hundred yen store.

Did you ever waterproof your shoes? (also how are your shoes doing? ok still??)
I did once, but now it stopped raining.

So this week was pretty good. The lady I was going to baptize had to go to the hospital with her daughter, so it got moved to next week, with Brother S, our investigator; so now I get to baptize both of them!! Wahooo, cool right, I’m honored that he requested me to baptize him! That was a really good day, hopefully all goes well this week.

This week we blitzed two areas who might not make the Christmas goal, so we tried to help them out, we think that it worked and they too could see a baptism by Christmas.

This week I was also able to go on splits with Hogue Choro, he is one of the Assistants to the President, he is going home this transfer; anyway on Thursday, he was here working with the Zone Leaders, we had dinner together while they were teaching a lesson, we talked a lot about charity and goals and stuff like that ... and for some reason, I don't know why, leadership came up ... more on that later … but pretty much he changed my whole mission and life in about five minutes ... yeah, I guess you could say that he’s a pretty good missionary. That was the highlight of the week, not much else happened … except oh yeah, transfer calls came this morning … did I mention that I'm pretty sure ... well I don't know what I did this time ...

… so I’m staying in Chiba and I have been asked to train a new missionary right out of the MTC, but I've also been assigned to be the District Leader for the Chiba district ... so it’s me and my elder new guy, the zone leaders, and two sets of sisters ... none of them are transferring either, just picking up a kouhai. This should be a way sweet transfer.

TeJay, it was good to hear from you, sorry that your work is all hectic and such, that’s no fun, but the travel part is cool.
Gravy ... rock climbing ... still that’s so cool, I love it so much!!!
Stormer ... WHY DID YOU KILL MY CAR!!!!!???!?!?!?
Oh well, tell your Home Teacher that I love him for all that that is worth … and that he should stay friends with my sister. A lack of Fifth graders, they are a tough age, but it doesn't surprise me at all that you still miss them so much. Give it time, serve others and you will find that they will fill the void you are filling.
Parentals. sorry about not getting the names on the pictures, not a lot of time this week, I find myself saying that a whole lot these days actually ... but I look forward to talking to you around Christmas time ... not sure when though, but it should be really fun!!!

I love you guys so much and hope that all is well on the home front!
3395 3514

No comments:

Post a Comment